Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 years ago

how do I get my hair platinum blonde almost white?

Ok so in the summer I wanna dye my hair turquoise blue which is like a baby blue but in order to do that I need to get my hair platinum blonde like almost white , I am hispanic so when I bleach my hair it turns orange so if anyone can help me get my hair platinum please do ill greatly appreciate it I've been wanting this for years

Best Answer

I waited 28 years to get 5% platinum, I'm 60 now and my hair has 4 natural colors, 35% platinum, the rest dark brown, light brown & blue-black evenly.

About WRONG DEVELOPER: From Ya member who was so depressed: "sallies beauty salon isnt really a salon is more of a hair suppply store and the beautitionist who looked and tested my hair said it would work just fine and now im left with bald spots and im only 15 will a little less than half my hair missing and white roots and bright orange red and spotted black hair that is melted up to around 2 inches from my scalp idk what to do" Another example: "Ok i know i shouldnt have but i bleached my hair last week and it came out ok it was just different shades of blonde and i wanted it o e color so i went to my beauty store and bought dye well i had a reaction to it my hair is fried and falling out help me please.... can i cut it and it will stop falling out or what do i need to do besides not EVER dye my hair again"

Quickest way, BUY A WIG, you'll end up wearing one anyway, when your hair starts to fall out like Adriana Grande's hair! Ariana Grande Opens up: "More Fake Hair than every drag queen on earth." The 20-year-old explained that she essentially destroyed her natural hair, when she had to bleach and dye it red "every other week" on the Nickelodeon show "Sam & Cat." She currently wear wigs now!

Google search: Salon hair dye horror stories. About 305,000 results (0.20 seconds) OR Google Salon Hair Dye Lawsuits. About 336,000 results (0.17 seconds) Dec. 2011

When it comes to hair care treatments, product use or visits to a salon or spa, the consumer must take responsibility to do their homework and be aware of all the risks involved.

Vanessa Minnillo Lachey: "I dated a guy once who wanted me to have blonde hair. Clearly, he was the wrong guy for me! I went to a lady who bleached my hair and it literally fell out. So, not only did I go back to my natural hair, I broke up with the guy!"

Another example posted on YA! 8-20-12. Is it just me or does xxl live max blonde make your scalp feel like it on fire? I've recently used a max blonde on my hair and I had to wash it wash off straight away because my scalp felt like it was on fire has this happend to anyone else?

A WOMAN was temporarily blinded when her face swelled up "like a football" following what she told was a severe reaction to hair dye.

Carmen Rowe, 25, from Swansea was hospitalised for three days after using the Clairol 'Nice n' Easy' natural black colour. She said: "I lost my job, all for the sake of a glamorous hairstyle. I just want to warn parents what could happen." She claimed she carried out a skin test 48 hours before using the dye without a problem and has been colouring her hair since she was 13. March 3, 2012.

Call the 1-800# found on the box of dye or email them, (to find #, go online & search the brand if you don't have the box) they're the hair color experts they can advice you best. Style meets chemistry meets biology: We're talking hair coloring.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, or doing a manicure, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Example: "My hair is right about armpit length as it is, but I've severely damaged it by bleaching it all at once. As a student of cosmetology myself, I would have to say that it was probably one of the worst mistakes I could have ever made."

Another example: ok i did my hair yesterday i DIDN'T bleach it ,but im not sure what its called but she took the color out of my hair and then dies it a blond color and my head was on fire it killed me so after that i hated my hair color so i colored it my self a darker color, it looked so ugly and it burned me again it rully hrt so after i washed it my mom checked it for me and found small spots of blood all over my top scalp like over 20 of em now im scared and don't know why its there is it from the color am i sick and something is wrong ??

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.

Google: Teen 'feared she would die' after reaction to hair dye

The allergic reaction was caused by a well-known brand of semi-permanent hair dye Chloe used to turn her hair black for a Hallowe’en party. . . . . called for beauty bosses to ban hair dye chemical PPD (para-phenylenediamine) from the shelves. 11-04-11

The chemical is not new and is present in a number of brands of dark hair colours, acting to help adhere the dye to the hair so that it doesn't wash out. It’s made from coal tar and is used in both permanent and semi-permanent hair colours. It’s well-known to be a cause of serious allergic reactions -- including something called contact dermatitis which can lead to rashes, blisters, and open sores.

PPD is sometimes added to black henna tattoos and that using them is not safe. Allergic reactions usually begin within two to 10 days following application. One bad reaction can lead to sensitivities to other products such as hair dye, sunblock and some types of clothing dyes. Oftentimes, it's using the product a second or third time. Skin specialist Najjia Ashraf reveals that there are barely any dyes that don’t contain this toxin; even the ones who claim they don’t, are not being honest. “Big brands often escape the blame by suggesting they are ammonia-free. However, ammonia and PPD are two very different things and PPD is present in nearly every dye because it is what gives off the colour,” she explains.

Source(s): Google FDA.gov & search for Hair Dye & Relaxers. Google: Hair Dye FAQ's Are Hair Dyes Safe? I stand up for cancer. No allergies here, OR hair falls when I was dyeing my hair, but I had frequent migraines, the 1st one lasted 14 hours. My mom & sister also have breasts cancer, and I'm trying to be chemical-free as much as I can and watch what I put in my body. Mom started perming our hair in the 60's. Mom had bloody noses for 75 years, and doctors didn't know why, but she was diagnosed by age 89.

Platinum White Hair Dye

If the ice queen shoots a curse at your head, your hair turns platinum blonde.

I honestly love dirty blonde hair it looks truly pretty

It depends on exactly what the girl looks like. I just like both, but I'd say blonde usually goes well with everyone. Some aren't pull black off.

• Kristy

1

Source(s): Hair Fall Treatment http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?TaX9
  • Katie

well any bleach kit will make a little unwanted color. i dont no any way for dying it, but the bleach would REALLY damage your hair so you would ahve to use vitamin shampoo and conditioner.

Don't dye your hair,it will damage your hair

Your going to need lots of toners and purple shampoo to lighten your after you bleach it! I'm going through that process like you.