If everyone thinks it stinks, then I would trust them. We often can't smell ourselves when we get really stinky.
Every summer, I have to spend time in the wilderness without access to water for washing. When I leave the wilderness, I know that I smell kind of bad. For other people, the smell is so bad that they have to open windows or they feel nauseous.
Anyway, either you are so used to the smell that you don't notice it. Or you have a problem with your sense of smell. Test yourself. Get a family member to sit with you and smell disgusting substances (like lots of Axe body-spray). Does the family member react more strongly than you do? If you have allergies, then that might cause you to have a bad sense of smell.
Here's what you should do to get rid of the smell:
1. Change your sheets and wash them once a week.
2. Get rid of any dirty dishes on the same day that you use them.
3. Keep your dirty clothes in a closed hamper/bag.
4. Do a sniff test on your shoes. If they stink, buy new insoles or try sprinkling baking soda in them. Shut them in your closet when you're not wearing them.
5. Don't leave wet towels in a heap or they'll start to stink from mold. Hang them up to dry.