When did the conservatives who defended Bush's foreign policy switch to being all anti-war now?

NOTE: I am against Obama's foreign policy the same as I was his predecessor's foreign policy.... However, I've noticed a switch in thinking....that Bush's 'justified' intervention in the middle east is becoming increasingly unjustified by conservatives.... I do not think Bush was favoured... show more NOTE: I am against Obama's foreign policy the same as I was his predecessor's foreign policy....

However, I've noticed a switch in thinking....that Bush's 'justified' intervention in the middle east is becoming increasingly unjustified by conservatives....

I do not think Bush was favoured by the majority of conservatives, however I noticed that in many aspects his foreign policy was defended. In particular, on this site back in 2006 and 2007...

Why is it that they are so adamant in calling for Obama's impeachment? I understand that under the Obama administration drone strikes have increased, and Obama has expanded influence in the Middle East far more than Bush did. So they have valid concerns there and by no means am I defending Obama. I am just curious when this shift took place. Did it coincide with Obama's first term as president?