In the overdraft settlement, How did Bank of America get away with small settlement amounts?

I received a settlement check from Bank of America for less than $50, while my overdrafts were in the thousands. The settlement reach by the court was $410 million Settlement. A $410 million Settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit about the order in which Bank of America, N.A. (“Bank of America”)... show more I received a settlement check from Bank of America for less than $50, while my overdrafts were in the thousands. The settlement reach by the court was $410 million Settlement.

A $410 million Settlement has been reached in a class action lawsuit about the order in which Bank of
America, N.A. (“Bank of America”) posted debit card transactions to customer accounts, and the effect
the posting order had on the number of overdraft fees the bank charged its account holders. Bank of
America maintains there was nothing wrong about the posting process used.
http://www.bofaoverdraftsettlement.com/P...