Tattoo quote help video game?

Ok so I am planning on getting a quote and I found one that i like. The problem is it is a zelda video game quote. I didn't know it was at first. I love zelda and I love the quote. I just don't know if i will regret it. It would be written in hylian. What do you think?

I'm a girl by the way. yes my nickname is spelled that way. Please don't leave any comment about not getting

a tattoo please.

Favorite Answer

Since you're already asking other people about it and thinking you'll regret it I wouldn't do it. I never asked any one else their opinions of what tattoos I was going to get because they're for me, not for other people. Also, how is it "the problem" that it's from Zelda? Isn't that the whole purpose of the tattoo to show your love for the game? If you want to do it, then do it. But don't second guess yourself or ask other people what you should put on your body forever. It needs to be something that you love 100%, not something that other people came up with.

Go for it :)

I am wanting to get a Doctor Who tattoo whenever I decide to get one. The important thing, for most people, is that it means something to you. If you love the quote and love Zelda - why not?

I think you should go for it! I have an undescribable obsession for Kingdom Hearts and I'm soon going to get the heartless symbol on my left wrist I can't wait! I'm actually getting a lot of Kingdom Hearts related tattoos :D