Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can one of you guys tell me a little something about Edward Grimes ?

When i see him doing some interviews along side with his brother that he expresses himself so clearly not anything bad but i think by just looking at him alone that he is holding back something. He has this strong Energy feel about him. Cant quite know what it is. Its wierd in a way. Its like he is the core of the World in the middle hhmmmmmm when i am beside him that i dont feel comfortable around him where as his brother John i love the most because hes like the outter core of the world and i feel comfortable around him more. maybe Edward just terrifies me think.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • H.M.C
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

John has a pointy right ear, a scar above his left eyebrow and one on his nose. Edward on the other hand, has a scar above his lip, his front teeth overlap slightly, a broader frame, is slightly.

here's there height and weight

height="5.10"

weight=john 87lb Edward 89lb this is about 6 and a half stone

they weigh the same as an average 9 year old girl

this is a proven fact there too thin!!!!

Edward Grimes was born on October 16, 1991 in Dublin, Ireland as Edward Peter Anthony Kevin Patrick Grimes. He is a writer, known for Ant & Dec's Christmas Show (2009), The Late Late Show (1962) and 8 Out of 10 Cats (2005). Looks like he is the brainy one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.