I was just prescribed a generic version of Zoloft. Is it possible to not have any side effects?

I'm getting bad anxiety about what side effects could develop and I'm reading a bunch online about people who have had bad experiences. I know..not the best idea when my anxiety is kicking in but I can't help it! Anyway, has anyone ever had ZERO side effects with Zoloft? I'm starting on 25mg for a... show more I'm getting bad anxiety about what side effects could develop and I'm reading a bunch online about people who have had bad experiences. I know..not the best idea when my anxiety is kicking in but I can't help it! Anyway, has anyone ever had ZERO side effects with Zoloft? I'm starting on 25mg for a week and then moving to 50mg. I just took my first dose tonight but I'm nervous. Any help/input is wanted and appreciated!
1 answer 1