Which girlfriend did River Phoenix look good with: Martha Plimpton or Samantha Manthis?

**ONLY FOR RP FANS OR IF U HAPPEN TO KNOW ABOUT HIM WELL!!** :P Ok, so me and my bestfriend were talking about River Phoenix (TOTAL HOTTIE BACK IN THE DAY!) so people he used to date was brought up and she thinks Samantha Mathis (Which i don't like, feel quite disturbed by her for some reason...) but i do... show more **ONLY FOR RP FANS OR IF U HAPPEN TO KNOW ABOUT HIM WELL!!** :P

Ok, so me and my bestfriend were talking about River Phoenix (TOTAL HOTTIE BACK IN THE DAY!) so people he used to date was brought up and she thinks Samantha Mathis (Which i don't like, feel quite disturbed by her for some reason...) but i do really prefer Martha Plimpton with River. :-P

Please give your opinion and it'd be nice if you could tell us WHY u chose that person. :D

Excuse my poor english O.o