Can a Car Insurance Company ask for the license number of every household member?

Recently I switched to NYCM (New York Central Mutual) because their policy was lower than my previous one. They know that I'm the only one driving my car, but now they want to know a whole bunch of information -not requested initially- about every person in my household, like name, DOB, license number, marital... show more Recently I switched to NYCM (New York Central Mutual) because their policy was lower than my previous one. They know that I'm the only one driving my car, but now they want to know a whole bunch of information -not requested initially- about every person in my household, like name, DOB, license number, marital status, etc, etc. I have been with two big car insurance companies before and neither of them asked for such things.
0