Can I trust socialseoteam.com?

http://www.socialseoteam.com/buy_backlinks.php

Anyone know about them?

Can I trust their service?

Is it AdSense safe?

• Jake
    Favorite Answer

The sales page of the 18 month old Indian site is saying the right things, other than "Google Prescribed" backlinking methods.

Google says any backlinks created for the purposes of rank manipulation ore a violation of their guidelines.

I did not see any obvious complaints about the site, but getting a sudden surge of backlinks will certainly raise some red flags, if you got links just to inner pages, you would find it much easier to remove them later, should you receive the dreaded "Unnatural link pattern" warning. You can't change the address of your home page like you can inner pages to shed questionable links.

one of his promo videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=StETVoX3e_4&list=UUhL4mtBA7qXLQ-rzDUQZP7g

• J

can't tell you to trust them or not, but search engines are nowable to distinguish between organic backlinks and purchased backlinks

as to adsense safe, google from recent comments is being even more meticilous about their adsense publishers and adwords advertisers

you need to decide IF it is worth the risk

For the past months I have had a need to sign up with some SEO service providers for a few of my projects and I have tested many of them. So far I have had to let go of many because they did not deliver any results. One company also employed unscrupulous service practices that compromised the integrity of one of my sites. But instead of letting it get to me, I still had to press on and continue with my search. I am currently using Social SEO Team's services and so far I am very satisfied with their work. My traffic has improved without compromising my site. I also receive my reports on time.

My advice is, always do your own research first before you sign up with anything. Know what you are getting into.

I've tried many services and some of them didn't work out so well, sadly. But with this, I am truly confident. I started off with SEO Silver as it was the package that suited my needs. I see myself continuing to use their service for now as I am satisfied with it so far.

http://www.socialseoteam.com/dedicated-monthly-seo...

Good luck with your projects.