Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

徵求英文高手幫我翻譯這段話 勿使用翻譯軟體 20點

2013年12月30日,透過朋友的介紹,我聯絡上仲介Allen,得到一份工作位於Sydney 的肉廠,我負責的是推牛的工作,工資為時薪20.9,他們告訴我,這是3級工人的薪水,並收取了我500元的押金,將從工資中扣除。

工作到現在,幾乎每天我都超時工作半小時,包括週六的加班,但我始終沒收到半小時的加班費。在週六沒有加班的情況下,一星期的總時數為40.5小時

有一天,工會的人來到了我們工作的地方,他們提供了一些資訊,包含工作中的權利,但仲介警告我們,不能加入工會。

我們是一群無助的人,我們只是想拿回我們應得的,享受所有工人應得的利益。我們想要得到的幫助,特別是希望工會能幫助我們獲得正義。

4 Answers

Rating
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

December 30, 2013, I contacted the agency Allen, get a job in the meat plant located in Sydney through a friend. My work was pushing cattle which hourly paid 20.9 dollars.They told me it was the pay for third grade workers, and charged me $ 500 deposit which will be deducted from my wages.

Work up to now, almost I have had to work overtime for half an hour every day , including Saturday, but I still have not received the pay for half-an-hour working

overtime.Without pay for overtime in Saturday, I worked for 40.5 hours in total in a week.

One day, the union came to the place where we worked, they provided some

information with the right to work, but the agency warned us not to join the union.

We are a group of helpless people, we just want to get back our right and enjoy

the benefits of every worker had. We want to get the assistance, especially want

unions can help us to get our right.

Source(s): 我翻譯的大概是這樣吧...
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://misshare168.pixnet.net/blog/post/86950298

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

瞭解一次、多一次的保障。尋找八大行業工作。必須謹慎小心一點。

小巴常說:保險跟冒險只差一個字,意義卻是大不同!

一通電話、一次詢問。都是為自己的著想。

• 7 years ago

For legal proceedings try to avoid: 幾乎每天, 有一天,

要告,就要把資料蒐集精確.把每天神時簽入,簽出,實收幾圓,應收幾圓..

日期也要精確(尤其在妳說他說的口頭溝通)

她神日神時在神地方有誰在場 仲介警告我們,不能加入工會。都要記錄 醬才會贏!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.