Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

Why does this happen to me?

How come every time I like a boy nothing ever happens?and every time a boy likes me I don't like him back?(high school)

Favorite Answer

Do u try to impress the boy in anyway? Or you just expect him to like you through time randomly because you like him? Just turn the guy on & flirt with him & he should start finding you attractive lol

Pce ✌️

Everything happens for a reason, and when they happen, the time it take to happen may be too soon or too long into the future, but just be patient. There's 7 billion people in the world, and one of those people (excluding you) are going to bump into you sometime. All those boys that it didn't work out with, cross them off; you just narrowed down your search.

Be patient, focus on building yourself, and it'll work out. Love finds you when you're not looking for it.

You really got to communicate with them!!! if you like someone show it! Hang out with them every chance you get unless there having some guy time. Text him and after awhile tell him you like him!

~Hayden

It always happens!

It may be called a "50-50%" Love.

Some day, some moment, you will sure meet that lucky boy who likes you and is also liked by you.

Keep your fingers crossed always...

Dont worry. You will meet the one you like.