My PC manufacturer says Multi-monitor support with Windows 7*. How is this possible with HDMI & VGA Ports?

I have a Gateway DX4850 - 27e Desktop PC. In the specs it claims that this computer supports dual monitors but, I have only one VGA and one HDMI video port.

It's a Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit OS. Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Processor Intel HD Graphics, Intel H64 Chipset.

Can anyone explain to me how or if it is possible to have a dual monitor set-up without having to buy a splitter?

Thanks!

1 Monitor plugged into the D-sub (vga) plug, 1 plugged into the HDMI slot. After that, right click on your desktop and go to screen resolution. From there you can set up how you want the monitors to display and you can drag the screens around to show the computer how they are physically positioned.