Anyone know the name of the movie?

There's a movie I'm looking for but can only remember a few vague details. I thought Joan Plowright was in the movie. But could be wrong. All I can remember about it was that I thought an older woman,Joan Plowright, was taking care of a young girl. In the movie, the girl burns herself with cigarettes. She... show more There's a movie I'm looking for but can only remember a few vague details. I thought Joan Plowright was in the movie. But could be wrong.
All I can remember about it was that I thought an older woman,Joan Plowright, was taking care of a young girl. In the movie, the girl burns herself with cigarettes. She has a small box of items she treasures. I remember in what i believed to be the end, the older woman cutting the hedges and the little girl was trying to talk to her, but she was ignoring her. I have no idea what the movie is titled, and would love to know.
Update: Thank you. It is Zelly and me. Have been searching for this movies forever lol.