Sooooo how come my grandmother's doctor isn't in her AARP United Healthcare network anymore?

My grandmother had been with her doctor for over 5 years. She has United Healthcare supplemental insurance with AARP. Well, she tried to make an appointment with her doctor... she was told he wasn't in her network anymore and other 30+ patients were affected by this also. Well, she called AARP... and even... show more My grandmother had been with her doctor for over 5 years.

She has United Healthcare supplemental insurance with AARP. Well, she tried to make an appointment with her doctor... she was told he wasn't in her network anymore and other 30+ patients were affected by this also.

Well, she called AARP... and even the operator admitted it was due to Obamacare the changes in network and also her copay for visits doubled in price.

If I remember correctly, about a billion was taken from Medicare to help with Obamacare costs.

Even my premium tripled... and I'm a healthy 23-year-old college kid. Even the operator from my insurance admitted it was Obamacare...

Thanks Obama!

"if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"...
Update: misanthropic - Yeah I'll tell her to get a job at 68 with liver issues right? Why don't you tell ghetto and trailer trash to get jobs too?
Update 2: the night of zombie - I'm getting tired of your sh!t. You are the same person who probably advocated for Obamacare and wanted more government rule over healthcare and to provide for old and poor people... now you're saying get a private insurance which is exactly what you would hate and say that was the... show more the night of zombie - I'm getting tired of your sh!t. You are the same person who probably advocated for Obamacare and wanted more government rule over healthcare and to provide for old and poor people... now you're saying get a private insurance which is exactly what you would hate and say that was the problem with healthcare... get the eff outta here man...