Where to buy Kirk's Originals Lemonade 2L version?

I looked at coles and woolies to no avail. They had the 1 point something litre version but i need the 2 litre version specifically (don't ask why). Where could I buy it in Canberra? If possible, close to Belconnen.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • zafir
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You could try IGA stores, there's one in Hawker. But I can't recall seeing a 2 litre bottle of this particular lemonade. You might have to go for Schweppes or a generic brand.

@ Some Guy - Kirks might be made in Australia, but the company is now owned by Coca Cola Amatil so the profits don't stay here!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Tuckerbag at Moss Vale. Ask Shelia. Cheers

• 7 years ago

Often have the same problem with Kirk's Ginger Ale in 2L bottles (the Schweppes is rubbish with Bundy).

Normally get it at IGA.

• 7 years ago

I wonder if it still exists in that size.... Woolworths doesn't have it for sale by internet (often you can get things there that aren't on all shelves)...

Doesn't appear on the Kirks website only cans and 1.25L

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Coca Cola Amatil own it as they do most things. Try them.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Try IGA or other non-Big 2 supermarket. My local independent supermarket sells them.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Hi, Jayson.

I'm pretty sure you can by that stuff at retailers like Reject Shop and various shops that sell foreign sweets and snacks. I never meant to say the were foreign. I also know those shops tend to sell them in that size.

Source(s): I was able to buy a box of Dr Pepper for my friends.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Why dont you ask Kirks?

• 7 years ago

JD, they're not foreign, lol. They are made in Australia.

• 7 years ago

supabarn

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.