I have a 1822 published Wealth of Nations book. Can anyone tell me what its worth?

Whats it worth? found this very old book while cleaning out a property. I'm wondering if anyone can give me any information on it. I have tried looking it up online and I can not find this exact book. It was published in 1822 . It is called : "AN INQUIRY INTO THE NATURE AND CAUSES OF THE WEALTH OF... show more Whats it worth? found this very old book while cleaning out a property. I'm wondering if anyone can give me any information on it. I have tried looking it up online and I can not find this exact book. It was published in 1822 . It is called :

"AN INQUIRY INTO THE NATURE AND CAUSES OF THE WEALTH OF NATIONS " BY ADAM SMITH, , LL.D. AND F.R.S. OF LONDON AND EDINBURGH:
ONE OF THE COMMISSIONERS OF HIS MAJESTY'S CUSTOMS IN SCOTLAND; AND FORMERLY PROFESSOR OF MORAL PHILOSOPHY IN THE UNIVERSITY OF GLASGOW.

IN THREE VOLUMES.

VOL. I.

A NEW EDITION.

PRINTED FOR G. WALKER, J. AKERMAN, E. EDWARDS; THOMAS TEGG: G. AND J. ROBINSON, LIVERPOOL; E. THOMPSON, MANCHESTER; J NOBLE, HULL; J. WILSON, BERWICK; W. WHYTE AND CO. EDINBURGH; AND R. GRIFFIN AND CO. GLASGOW.

1822.

It was printed by T. Davison, Whitefriars.

The book is in pretty good condition. brown leather from what i can tell, two thin gold inlays on the edge of front and back cover. I have great photos but can not upload them here.