giive opinion please!!!
3)target(1.目標客戶 eg 年青/老人/中年/男女/企業/客人需求咩?)
(2.目標 eg 上升20%利潤)
ps please write in ENG!
- WLv 56 years agoFavorite Answer
- note: the Principal Subsidiaries
- note: the Principal Competitors
- mancheung323Lv 76 years ago
SWOT analysis 唔係十行八行字就可以交貨!
上嘉頓網站揾靈感, 再與其他競爭者之網站比較吓, 應可刮到一D料去寫。
- YIPLv 76 years ago
The followings are some of the opinions and marketing policy suggested for Garden Bakery Company.
(1) Priority over others companies: As far as sanitary and mechanized being concerned, it is always our routine process to use automatic conveyer system; so as to reduce the amount of labour cost and in turn, lowering the cost of production. And that is no comparisons among other companies.
(2) Lack of bargaining:power in business: Nowadays, the competitions of same kind of business are rather keen and sometimes,even applying the method of propaganda by adopting advertisement. If we don't do something about it and the result will be losing our business. In view of that, we need to take action immediately to respond by persuading the customers with the promotions such as discount and free gifts etc.
(3) Market research: In order to promote our business,(a) it is necessary to apply method of research and that'll find out who are the major and potential customers related to their age and type of consumptions. Then, we will be able to adjust our products to meet their needs.(b) Also, we should set up an increase of profit by 20% for each finacial quarter; (c) As far as market demand being concerned, it is necessary to strengthen our business managements through various aspects such as marked up price, retailers, propaganda and quality of products.
(4)Keen business competition: As nowadays, a lot of competitors are being involved in this kind of business and hence they must mark down price on products. In view of that, we can't mark up out price anymore on account of competitive purpose and by doing so, our profits will be greatly decreased. Having facing that, we need to find out how to deal with so as to limit the cost of production accordingly.Source(s): Partly according to”The Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Current English with Chinese Translation ” published by HongKong Oxford University Press in 1975