I'm using spotify web player free through my facebook and it no longer works?

The web player used to work spectacular for me, and I loved it because I can listen to whole albums and artists extensively without having to skip around, but at one point it kept skipping and pausing songs, and the next day I clicked to play a song and it wouldn't even play. Everytime I go back to the player after any amount of time it does the same thing. I've been using it way longer than a "free trial," so I know it's not that. Is there any way I can fix the issue by restarting the program or something or has anyone else had this issue as a free user? I use an HP Touchsmart laptop. If I cannot fix this does anyone have any other equivalent free players that they like? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

spotify has a trial . youd have to buy full versions.

You can download Spotify for free here http://j.mp/1zK9H7I.

Spotify is a commercial music streaming service.Music can be browsed or searched by artist, album, genre, playlist, or record label.