calendar events for years in advance not showing on iPhone / current year ok?

I need to access bookings for 2015 and 2016 from my iphone but calendar isnt showing anything except current 2014 events on my iphone.How do I get it to sync all events? I already selected all events on settings for the iphone, it didnt work

• Noah
    Favorite Answer

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble syncing your Yahoo Calendar to your iPhone. As a first step, please try removing the Yahoo account from the phone and then try re-adding it. This may resolve the issue. For your convenience, here are those instructions:

iOS device won't sync with Yahoo Calendar

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail/SLN6013.html?impres...

I hope this helps resolve the issue. Please let us know if you continue to have trouble so that we can investigate further. In your response please also describe the specific steps that you are using to sync your account to your phone. Are you syncing your account using the CalDav address or are you syncing using the method described in the help article above?