How to write a 2 weeks notice letter?

I've been having a lot of problems with the restaurant I've been working at: from verbal harassment from both the owner and other employees, mistreatment, getting in trouble for things that weren't my fault, being taken advantage of, being made fun of for HAVING A CULINARY DEGREE. I am not learning... show more I've been having a lot of problems with the restaurant I've been working at: from verbal harassment from both the owner and other employees, mistreatment, getting in trouble for things that weren't my fault, being taken advantage of, being made fun of for HAVING A CULINARY DEGREE.
I am not learning anything there (which, being 19, and my first job since graduation, is something I want to do). Everything comes from a bag (because it's a chain restaurant), the food is mediocre and high-priced, and no one cares about the food. They don't care how it looks, if it's burnt, whether it's seasoned or cold, etc. It is just somewhere that I do not want to be. It is my first real restaurant job and I'm not turned off the idea of working in a restaurants, but just this specific one. It's really horrible. I dread going into work and am in the worst mood when I leave. My last two shifts I've gotten an anxiety attack and almost broke down crying.
I can no longer stand it there and I'd like to give in my 2 weeks notice. I am unsure of how to...well, pretty much lie about my reason for leaving and how to properly write a resignation letter in general. Could someone please help me out? Maybe a template or pointers? Anything would be helpful!
I was thinking maybe writing about how I've gotten an opportunity to work under a trained chef (which the kitchen manager/owner is not), and I wanted to expand my horizons maybe? And just say thank you for the experience and opportunity and that I'm proud to have been a part of the team. BS like that. So help? Please?
Update: I feel like giving just a sentence isn't enough in a professional letter. I wanted at least like two short paragraphs. And I don't want to leave on bad terms, as far as they think. If I can still get a reference from someone in there, i'd like to.
Update 2: Oh, and I've been there for about five months, if that's relevant at all.
Update 3: I live in Canada and employers are not allowed to fire you without a valid reason and once you give your two weeks notice, they must let you continue to work (even though I'm sure this place will only give me a day for each week, but whatever). Also, I HAVE actually been offered the oppourtunity to work under... show more I live in Canada and employers are not allowed to fire you without a valid reason and once you give your two weeks notice, they must let you continue to work (even though I'm sure this place will only give me a day for each week, but whatever).

Also, I HAVE actually been offered the oppourtunity to work under a trained chef, but that happened a few months ago and I took it already. It would be an exaggeration, not so much lying...but still BS a bit.

I know the boss is going to be livid when I quit, so I just want to add something a little extra to ease it just a bit. If I could get a reference from one of the nicer managers for another job, that'd be awesome, but it's not going to happen if I leave on bad terms according to the boss.