Thoughts on the Vera Wang Lovestruck perfume?

I want to buy this perfume, because the bottle it's really beautiful and Leighton Meester is in the commercial (like this isn't enough).I found that it will be cheaper if i purchase it in the gift box, because the bottle is 100ml and it has lotion, shower gel and mini perfume spray (people say that it lasts... show more I want to buy this perfume, because the bottle it's really beautiful and Leighton Meester is in the commercial (like this isn't enough).I found that it will be cheaper if i purchase it in the gift box, because the bottle is 100ml and it has lotion, shower gel and mini perfume spray (people say that it lasts longer with the lotion and the mini perfume-i can carry it everywhere).But if i am going to give that much money or buy five things that smell the same way, i better know how it smells.I live in Bulgaria, where there is no Macy's or Nordsome or stores like that and i only found this perfume on the internet.They don't sell it even at Sephora so i don't know how it smells!
I like Chanel No.5 ,Curious by Britney Spears, Dior's Dolce Vita, Poison, Miss Dior Cherie, Marc Jacob's Oh Lola, See by Chloe.
1 answer 1