Thoughts on the Vera Wang Lovestruck perfume?

I want to buy this perfume, because the bottle it's really beautiful and Leighton Meester is in the commercial (like this isn't enough).I found that it will be cheaper if i purchase it in the gift box, because the bottle is 100ml and it has lotion, shower gel and mini perfume spray (people say that it lasts longer with the lotion and the mini perfume-i can carry it everywhere).But if i am going to give that much money or buy five things that smell the same way, i better know how it smells.I live in Bulgaria, where there is no Macy's or Nordsome or stores like that and i only found this perfume on the internet.They don't sell it even at Sephora so i don't know how it smells!

I like Chanel No.5 ,Curious by Britney Spears, Dior's Dolce Vita, Poison, Miss Dior Cherie, Marc Jacob's Oh Lola, See by Chloe.

Best Answer

I don't buy perfumes because they are tempting just because they're beautiful on the outside. You can buy EMPTY perfume bottles, a dime a dozen! I used to sell Avon, and I collect bottles & decanters, so trust me!

Some perfumes may stink on you, depends on body chemistry. So, even the best-selling fragrance, may not smell well on you, but best answer is to try on a sample, and see HOW it reacts on your skin.

How I know this? I bought dh one of the best colognes, smell good on another guy, but it didn't on him.

This girl @ work, also has BO. Everyone knows she comes to work, like she showered everyday, looking fresh right out of the shower, etc. but she's got BO. Why? Her perfume is causing her to smell like she stinks!

Perfumes I hate: Scada, Michael Kors.

I like Bulgary Mon Jasmin Noir.

http://us.bulgari.com/productDetail.jsp?…

I also like Chanel 5.

I bought Chanel 5, spray, but it was making me sick, it was just too powerful . . . .even though I loved it when I had a sample, so I took it back and got an exchange for the real perfume, that you only use very little, NOT SPRAYED ON.

BTW: They go on my wrist, behind the neck, why waste expensive perfumes by putting them on your dress? How is your blood flow (veins) going to activate the scent?

You are supposed to apply the perfume to your pulse points..those are the warmest spots on your body (with the excepting of your head). I've also heard that rubbing the perfume is bad..it "breaks" the perfume.