What are granny houses called in Las Vegas?

... these are detached little bungalow type housing belonging to the main residence...

2 Answers

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Usually they are called a Guest House.

  • 7 years ago

    Never heard of anything called a granny house...maybe a mother-in-law's apartment?

    Source(s): Live in Las Vegas
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.