Which would win these 22 Pro Wrestling dream matches and why?
These 22 Pro Wrestling dream matches would be base in a neutral environment ( not in the WWF/E, NWA, AWA, UWF, WCCW, ECW, WCW, or CWA in Memphis)
For true Pro Wrestling fans that grew up on Pro Wrestling( in the 1980's-1990's), who would win these matches and why?
1) Ricky Morton and Beautiful Bobby Eaton vs. The late "Gentleman" Chris Adams and Leaping Lanny Poffo. Winners and why:
2) The Ultimate Warrior vs. "The Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff. Winner and why:
3) The Dod-faced Gremlin" Rick Stinner vs. Ken Shamrock. Winner and why:
4) "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase vs Tully Blanchard. Winner and why:
5) Terry Funk vs. Jake "The Snake" Roberts.Winner and why:
6) "The Francise" Shane Douglas vs. "Big Poppa Pump"Scott Stinner.Winner and why:
7) Jerry "The King" Lawler vs. "The Hands of Stone" Ronnie Garvin. Winner and why:
8) Tommy "Wild Fire" Rich vs. "The Model" Rick Martell. Winner and why:
9) "The Total Package" Lex Luger vs. The late "Ravishing" Rick Rude.Winner and why:
10) Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs. Kurt Angle: Winner and why:
11) The late "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hening vs. "Mr. Worderful" Paul Orndorff. Winner and why:
12) Austin Idol vs. Magnum T.A.Winner and why:
13) Hulk Hogan vs. The late "Dr Death" Steve Wlliams.Winner and why:
14) "The Heartbreak Kind" Shawn Michaels vs. Barry Windham. Winner and why:
15) The late "Macho Man' Randy Savage vs. "Fabalous Freebird" Michael P.S. Hayes. Winner and why:
16) The Icon" Sting vs. The late "Modern Day Warrior" Kerry Von Eric.Winner and why:
17) "The Nature" Boy Ric Flair & "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes vs. Chief Wahoo McDaniel & Greg "The Hammer" Valentine. Winners and why:
18) The late Road Warrior Hawk vs. The late Davey Boy Smith. Winner and why:
19) Vader, The late Adam Clark (Crush), and Brian Adams(Adam Bomb/Wrath) vs. Tripple-H, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall. Winners and why:
20) Kevin Sullivan, the late Stan Hansen, the late Brusier Brody, and Ivan Koloff vs. Arn Anderson, Larry Zybysco, Blackjack Mulligan, and the late "Redneck "Dick Murdoch ( in a barbed wire cage match). Winners and why:
21) The late Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy & The late Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Road Warrior Animal and Jim "The Avil" Niehart (in a Lumberjack Match) Winners and why:
22) The Undertaker vs. Bill Goldberg (in a Hell in a Cell Match). Winner and why:
Please let me know if they would have been great matches!
- Anonymous6 years agoFavorite Answer
location: Tokyo Dome
date: January 3
promoter: New Japan
hm Rick Steiner should never ever so singles matches....just saying
1) Ricky Morton and Beautiful Bobby Eaton. cause its lethal lottery
2) The Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff. cause he is a communist
3) Ken Shamrock. cause shoot wrestling
4) "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase. cause virgil cheated
5) Terry Funk. he is a living god:
6) Scott Steiner with the Steiner Screw Driver
7) Jerry "The King" Lawler. cause Ready to Rumble
8) Rick Martell. cause Canadians = work rate
9) "Ravishing" Rick Rude. better champion
10) Bret "The Hitman" Hart. the epic battle of 5 moves! 60 minute time limit draw
11) Mr. Wonderful with the pile driver....the best in the business
12) Magnum T.A.. pandering to the girl fans for the win
13) "Dr Death" Steve Williams. Oklahoma Stampede for the win
14) Barry Windham. cause HBK would never survive in Japan.
15) "Macho Man' Randy Savage. is legit insane
16) Kerry Von Erich cause pandering to girls again
17) "The Nature" Boy Ric Flair & "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes win but both are bloody
18) Davey Boy Smith. better singles worker
19) Tripple-H, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall. kronic sucks
20) Kevin Sullivan, the late Stan Hansen, the late Brusier Brody, and Ivan Koloff vs. Arn Anderson, Larry Zybysco, Blackjack Mulligan, and the late "Redneck "Dick Murdoch ( in a barbed wire cage match). in the submit or surrender.........Larry says I quit after lariat from Hansen and cross face chicken wing from Sullivan all the while Brody is doing the hush hush hush hush taunt.
21) The late Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy & The late Bam Bam Bigelow. more popular in Japan
22. Undertaker wins. Goldberg can work anything longer than 5 minutes.
- 6 years ago
Cena is the greatest of all time. He wins all of these.