My Taekwondo charges $69 testing fee for every belt under Black, is that expensive?

I got to a WTF school. I've done some research and it seems like it's quite expensive compared to my friends' Dojang. My year's tuition alone is about a little more than $1200. (Includes Sparring Gear, Uniform, and WTF membership) However, we do practice 5 times a week for an hour, a little shorter... show more I got to a WTF school. I've done some research and it seems like it's quite expensive compared to my friends' Dojang. My year's tuition alone is about a little more than $1200. (Includes Sparring Gear, Uniform, and WTF membership) However, we do practice 5 times a week for an hour, a little shorter on Sparring days because of how exhausting it can get. One-Step Sparring on Tuesday and Free Sparring on Friday.

On other days of the week we do: Poomsaes, Kicking, Self-Defense, Stretching, Falling Motion, Breaking Technique, and Self-Defense.

My Master's son was National Taekwondo Champion in 2011, which proves he must be a good teacher for his son to excel at that level.

However, with that said, do you guys think that a $69 Testing Fee is quite expensive or is it reasonable for the amount of training I'm getting?
Update: Black Belt Testing is $79 for each degree, I believe.