Anonymous

What subculture/stereotype do I fit?

I've always wandered what to label myself as (for some reason I like to) but couldn't quite pin point myself. I like wearing my leather jacket, straight fit jeans, low top converse, and a v-neck. I tend to style my hair by using pomade to keep it down (I've got to deal with curly hair) and just comb it straight down. I tend to hang out with the I guess you could say artsy misfits of my school. I listen to indie, alternative rock, and 80s music. My favourite bands are the smiths, belle&sebastian, and bands like that. I have a low-self esteem, I'm shy, socially awkward, lonely at times. I am quiet and sensitive. I hate no one. I tend to take a liberal view on things. I am a Christian who respects what others believe. I am passive. People often ask me what's wrong and I've heard people ask my friends why I am so sad, I'm not though . I am of the middle class . I enjoy Doctor who and tumblr. I like reading. I am in marching band. I can emotionally connect w/ troubled people...

• Naki
    Favorite Answer

None. You're an individual. Always remember. You represent yourself first.

Indie? Most things are based down to your music taste. Fashion is least important, but still needed in some aspects.

Some people just don't belong to a subculture sometimes and the best word for them is "alternative".

Don't label yourself anything

preppy