Anonymous

What subculture/stereotype do I fit?

I've always wandered what to label myself as (for some reason I like to) but couldn't quite pin point myself. I like wearing my leather jacket, straight fit jeans, low top converse, and a v-neck. I tend to style my hair by using pomade to keep it down (I've got to deal with curly hair) and just comb it straight down. I tend to hang out with the I guess you could say artsy misfits of my school. I listen to indie, alternative rock, and 80s music. My favourite bands are the smiths, belle&sebastian, and bands like that. I have a low-self esteem, I'm shy, socially awkward, lonely at times. I am quiet and sensitive. I hate no one. I tend to take a liberal view on things. I am a Christian who respects what others believe. I am passive. People often ask me what's wrong and I've heard people ask my friends why I am so sad, I'm not though . I am of the middle class . I enjoy Doctor who and tumblr. I like reading. I am in marching band. I can emotionally connect w/ troubled people...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Naki
    Lv 4
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

None. You're an individual. Always remember. You represent yourself first.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Indie? Most things are based down to your music taste. Fashion is least important, but still needed in some aspects.

Some people just don't belong to a subculture sometimes and the best word for them is "alternative".

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Don't label yourself anything

• 6 years ago

preppy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.