Christians: do other Christians ever accuse you of being an atheist if they don't agree with you?

I'm an atheist, and I have a problem. There are a lot of things that other atheists believe that I strongly disagree with. For example, I don't buy the "Jesus is plagiarized from other gods," theories, and I think the case for a historical Jesus is convincing. I don't think someone being... show more I'm an atheist, and I have a problem. There are a lot of things that other atheists believe that I strongly disagree with.

For example, I don't buy the "Jesus is plagiarized from other gods," theories, and I think the case for a historical Jesus is convincing. I don't think someone being religious automatically makes them stupid, nor do I think that someone being an atheist automatically makes them smart. I don't think religion is the cause of all the problems in the world, and even the problems that are directly associated with it are usually more complex than "My God is better than your God, and I'm going to kill you to prove it."

So, I try to challenge other atheists on some of the more common assumptions that persist in our "community", if you can call it that. And whenever I do, one or more brainless sh*theads with no reasonable, logical, or evidential arguments will chime in accusing me of being a brainwashed Christian. You know, despite the fact that a common mantra among atheists is "The only thing we have in common is that we don't believe in God!" Until we disagree with each other, and then one of us must be a "secret Christian".

I am not the only atheist this happens to by a long shot. I've been here for many, many years and I even see well-known regulars get hit with this accusation the second they say something that an angry anti-theist doesn't agree with.

So, does this ever happen to you guys? I mean, I know that some Christians like to pull out the "No True Scotsman" a lot and accuse other Christians of not really being Christians. But has anyone ever accused you of actually being an atheist just because they didn't like your opinions? Because I'm wondering if this problem is unique to atheists.
Update: @Glu††øղ ƒøℜ Puи! $hMєNT ☺†☺ - If you want to discuss that particular topic in detail, my email is hcsvntdracones@yahoo.com, and it's also my Yahoo! Messenger ID. That discussion would make this question a mile long if I posted my reasons for it here.
Update 2: @Marc Antoine Muret - You had an opportunity to provide verifiable evidence for those claims on my last question, and just like on this one you chose instead to throw out trite cliches and back-handed insults. I can pretty much guarantee you I'm more well read on this topic than you are. Maybe you should take... show more @Marc Antoine Muret - You had an opportunity to provide verifiable evidence for those claims on my last question, and just like on this one you chose instead to throw out trite cliches and back-handed insults. I can pretty much guarantee you I'm more well read on this topic than you are. Maybe you should take some of your own advice and get some education.
Update 3: @SupaStar - That is not what this question is about. Fine. In VERY short, I think that the historical interpolations of the available historical texts, which include the non-canonical Gospels, point to the existence of an actual human being who the mythological Jesus was based on. I also find some of the obvious... show more @SupaStar - That is not what this question is about. Fine. In VERY short, I think that the historical interpolations of the available historical texts, which include the non-canonical Gospels, point to the existence of an actual human being who the mythological Jesus was based on. I also find some of the obvious alterations and forgeries made from the earliest versions of the Christian writings to be extremely suspect, as they go out of their way to try and make the mythological Jesus fulfill certain Old Testament prophecies that the historical Jesus could not have. For instance, making Mary and Joseph go back to Bethlehem when Jesus was born in Nazareth for a census that never took place. This makes no sense if he never existed. The Messiah was supposed to be born in Bethlehem according to prophecy. If he was a purely fictional character, why not just make up a story where he was ALREADY born in Bethlehem?

The Argument from Silence for the lack of contemporary extra-biblical records
Update 4: is also not valid, as we have no such records for a multitude of things from history. Record keeping was spotty at best, and the majority of the population in the ancient world was illiterate. Even most well known historical figures do not have the kind of extensive records detailing their lives that some atheists... show more is also not valid, as we have no such records for a multitude of things from history. Record keeping was spotty at best, and the majority of the population in the ancient world was illiterate. Even most well known historical figures do not have the kind of extensive records detailing their lives that some atheists demand for the existence of Jesus. And I'm talking about people who were way wealthier and more influential than some crazy street preacher from Galilee. You would never demand the same level of evidence for anyone is history who wasn't Jesus. And the standards of evidence for determining what happened are not the same as in science. For good reason. You can't repeat history to verify it like you would a scientific theory. Once something happens, it's over. It becomes a crime scene, not a lab experiment.

There. Satisfied? That's the extremely short version. You also just lost your opportunity for Best Answer by being petulant. I was going to give it to yo
Update 5: you, but you decided that it was extremely important to force me to justify something that this question had nothing to do with.

You're lucky I already know you and like you, because that was irritating as hell.
Update 6: ""@Marc Antoine Muret - You had an opportunity to provide verifiable evidence for those claims ........" ...which, of course, makes you a hypocrite for doing the EXACT SAME THING here" IT DOES NOT MAKE ME A HYPOCRITE, YOU MORON!!! This question is not about my reasons for thinking that a... show more ""@Marc Antoine Muret - You had an opportunity to provide verifiable evidence for those claims ........"

...which, of course, makes you a hypocrite for doing the EXACT SAME THING here"

IT DOES NOT MAKE ME A HYPOCRITE, YOU MORON!!!

This question is not about my reasons for thinking that a historical Jesus existed. In fact, neither was my last one. I don't have to justify any off-topic answers, but I did it anyway just to shut you up. Are you such a thick-skulled imbecile that you can't see that?

If I wanted to have that discussion, I would have posted a question about it. And I have posted questions about it. Multiple questions over that last 2 years I've had this particular account. And I'm more than happy to have that discussion with anyone who want to get into a SERIOUS examination of the facts, outside of this insipid format.

You know what? You're off my contacts. Seriously. You're not blocked, but you are completely insufferable, and
Update 7: I can prove that you're a immature little snot. And all I need to do is link to your answer if I ever need to prove that to someone. All I said was that I think it's convincing, not a ROCK SOLID case. But I'm not allowed to have an opinion, right? You're pretty much exactly what I'm talking... show more I can prove that you're a immature little snot. And all I need to do is link to your answer if I ever need to prove that to someone. All I said was that I think it's convincing, not a ROCK SOLID case. But I'm not allowed to have an opinion, right? You're pretty much exactly what I'm talking about when it comes to obnoxious, arrogant, idiotic atheists. You are everything that is wrong with the atheist community,
Update 8: I never claimed to be able to prove anything. Please, point to where I EVER said that in my question "officer". Show me where I said "I can prove there was a historical Jesus". Come on. Do it. But no, you decided that wasn't good enough, and decided to interrogate me like I just claimed I... show more I never claimed to be able to prove anything. Please, point to where I EVER said that in my question "officer". Show me where I said "I can prove there was a historical Jesus". Come on. Do it.

But no, you decided that wasn't good enough, and decided to interrogate me like I just claimed I had scientific proof for the existence of God or something.

Know what Supa? You're a b*tch. Seriously.