how to transfer money from wells fargo to td bank?

i have a wells fargo checking account

and td bank savings atm card

i was wondering how to put money into my atm td bank account from my wells fargo online !

i just joined td bank tuesday thanks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

access your Wells Fargo account online

1. click on the "Transfer" tab

2. just below the headline "Transfer Money & Make Payments" is a blue underlined phase that says "Add your Non-Wells Fargo Account"

click it

3. follow the instructions for setting up your TD account.

choose "Transfers"

choose whether it is a Personal savings or checking account or a business savings or checking account

enter the account number

enter the account number again

enter the routing number

enter the routing number again

name the account

read the 2 paragraphs of legalese & then click "Submit"

now you have your TD account as an option to transfer money to from your wells account.

TD should have given you something with the routing & account number on it. if they did not then contact them to get it.

• 4 years ago

Td Bank Transfer

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Suntrust is charging for bank card use. Check if TD is as well. Even $5 per month can add up.

• 7 years ago

Without fines? Withdraw it all, deposit in your new account, and close your old account. Although, if your withdrawing a large amount of money, it might be put on hold to prevent identity theft. I suggest asking your local bank representative, and asking them about transferring your funds to another account, and they can tell you in better detail, and what needs to happen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

go walking to wells fargo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.