What do you think of Jeff Hardy signing a Contract Extension with TNA?

"Spoiler Alert" Jeff Hardy is healining TNA Fan Interaction for TNA Lockdown Weekend next Month. Look to see Jeff Hardy wrestling at most TNA Shows the rest of the year with the exception of the TNA Tour of Japan.

• josh
    Favorite Answer

Tna has lost some of its luster (if it had any, but that is an opinion) so he will be the major name (other than Angle) they retain that can still put in a ton of work. I believe it is better for Hardy and wrestling in general since he will be pushed. I also think that Tna is more forgiving if he screws up. The only losers are non-Tna watching Hardy fans since many of his fans are WWE only and want him to return.

Well I think its best for business. I hope that Jeff Hardy gets a fair championship title shot when he comes back. I hope that hardy stays with impact wrestling forever. He needs to feud with Magnus once more again.

I think its great. I like Jeff Hardy and looking forward in seeing his matches and the feuds he will be involved in.

I liked Jeff in WWE, but at this moment, I prefer him staying in TNA.

isn't it hilarious that TNA is suppose to be a big deal in Europe but all I see here is crybabies begging when will Jeff return to WWE.....

and on top of that Jeff can't leave the country because of his criminal record.