promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Hawaii vs. Mexico vacation?

I want to go to either Hawaii or Mexico this coming june with my family and we're trying to find the best spot. We are looking for HOT HOT sunny weather nice beaches, etc. We love swimming, lounging on the beach, snorkeling, paddleboarding, other fun outdoor activivies...not so much ancient ruins or landmarks, tours, or nightclubs. Where in Hawaii would be the best? Or would mexico be better, if so where in Mexico? We were considering maybe cabo, cancun, or Puerto Vallarta..

Which place has the warmest weather we loooooove hot weather, and also which is cheaper Hawaii or mexico?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Kono
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey, welcome to Hawaii, ok? You know Mexico great place to visit, love the people, great beaches, and food, really great, ok? But for most people to hafta worry bout food they eat an water they drink wen they travel gonna be problem, ok? See, most of the milk product they have, like cream, ice cream, cottage cheese, made with unpastuerize milk, now for people who use to it, it ok, but for those who new to it, well ltsz just say that Montezuma revenge real and part of newcommer to Mexico life, ok? Mostly gonna be e coli, but sometime gonna have listeria, even typhoid, so good idea to be very careful bout what you eat, an what you drink if you goto Mexico, ok? Now, this not meant as slap inna face of people who live there, they not do it on purpose, it just the way it is, ok? But, in some place in Mexico, it bout the same cost to stay there as average place in Hawaii, an hea Hawaii you not gotta worry bout water, although for sure Waikiki get close sometime from sewage leak, or food you gonna eat, although for sure ifyou goto backyard luau DON'T eat the mac salad if it warm, ok? So, hope this help, for cost only, Mexico mobetta, cause beaches bout the same, but for safety, well mobetta hea Hawaii, ok? bSides that, we not hava shoot-out b-tween cartel and federales hea Hawaii for many year now, ok? Hope this help, peace an aloha to you!

Source(s): kapaakid
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • sovak
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Hawaii Or Mexico

• 3 years ago

Hawaii may be the 50th state of the United States of America and is located almost at the heart of the North Pacific Ocean thing which makes from Hawaii a very good selection for an incredible holiday, with hotelbye you will discover more. The organic splendor of the islands remains certainly one of Hawaii's best assets. One of the most intriguing areas to see in Hawaii is Volcanoes National Park. That group offers a distinctive, close-up search at an active volcano and the recent landscape made by a volcano. Warm lava flows down the mountain part, and dry lava covers the trail, featuring their unstoppable force. Another place worth visit may be the memorial Visitors Center, a middle that gives historical info on the Harbor and the Japanese strike and the Battleship USS Missouri.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Hawaii vs. Mexico vacation?

I want to go to either Hawaii or Mexico this coming june with my family and we're trying to find the best spot. We are looking for HOT HOT sunny weather nice beaches, etc. We love swimming, lounging on the beach, snorkeling, paddleboarding, other fun outdoor activivies...not so much ancient...

Source(s): hawaii mexico vacation: https://tr.im/PvOwl
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Cancun is definitely an open door to your dream holiday just like this place hotelbye so you can get there. Cancun features state-of-the-art lodge features among the best clubs, bars, and malls only some feet from the most beautiful beaches on the planet.Among the areas you need to see could be the Isla Mujeres. Here, the cool breezes strike over the island throughout the day and morning and here you will enjoy: the snorkelling, the diving, the swimming with dolphins, the distant beaches for moonlight guides and individual talks, and ratings of waterfront restaurants surrounded by good buying and wonderful natural scenery. If you're looking for a Cancun destination spot to curl up, Isla Mujeres is the area to come.

• 6 years ago

I live in Mexico. Mexico is way cheaper than Hawaii. the beaches are just as good. Cabo is OK but expensive, The beaches in Cancun are the best in the world. Also it is expensive..Puerto Vallarta is the cheapest, but understand the weather is hot and muggy. You might consider Mansanillo. If you don;t have to go to the beach there are many other great places. Guanajuato is cool with caves under the city. My favorite place is way south. It is San Cristobal de las Casas. Many Europeans and international. San Cristobal is off the radar for travel. There are not many Americans. it is a hidden gem. The place is cold believe it or not.

• 6 years ago

Hawaii is a good choice for enjoying the summer vacations. It has many interesting places to enjoy your holidays. Last year my uncle visit in this state with his family. He tells us the most famous places for visiting in Hawaii. So I want to share with you these places. I hope you like it. If you visit in Hawaii these places are very enjoyable for you.

 The Sea life Park

 Honolulu Zoo

 Wet’ N Wild Hawaii

 Manoa Water Falls

• 4 years ago

The letter "U" stays home. If you ask this in Travel Mexico, which you did, would you not imagine that the people monitoring and answering question here is going to be biased with Mexico. After all, they are interested in Mexico or they would not be monitoring it. Suggest you get guide books (either buy or check out in your library). Research what you are looking for on the web. I do not know you from José, so I do not know what your interest are.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Totally Hawaii , first u so lucky to have this one chance to go to hawaii so use it carefully . Hawaii is really amazing , hawaiians are the best ! So take my advice and go there :) if you want to understand what i mean check out this app on appstore or just google it , Tripadvisor . It helps .

• 6 years ago

The Weather would be "Hotter"- in Mexico... But You'd find MORE to Do- in Hawaii... So flip a Coin & decide WHICH should be " Heads " ! :)

Source(s): Have a Great Vacation !! :)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.