Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

Does anyone know how I can contact Chandler Riggs?

If anyone has a phone number, email, kik or anything that I could contact Chandler Riggs by, you can tell me on here or message me on Skype or Kik, I'm ipod1225. Thanks.

• Marden
    Favorite Answer

A really good way to get in contact with him would be to follow him on Twitter and tweet on his wall. Here is his twitter handle. https://twitter.com/ChandlerRiggs If you don't have a Twitter account or would just like to send him fan mail instead than there are two addresses you can send it to.

You can send him mail via his primary fan mail address which is

Chandler Riggs

Box 164

1025 Rose Creek Dr.

Suite 620

Woodstock, GA, 30189

USA

Here is his secondary address if the first one did not work.

Chandler Riggs

The Burstein Company

15304 Sunset Blvd.

Suite 208

Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

USA

"If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines bellow.

If you just want to mail a letter with the address above, and do not want anything back, then you can stop reading! If you live in USA send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it."

Chandler Riggs House

His kik is Chairhandler5 !

She is right but on white pages it has his mother address which is 2184 Summerchase Dr

Woodstock, GA 30189-8169

we've been best friends since we were little. all I can give you is his instagram and kik

i want to know how to get hold of him