Would these ideas for the Jeff Jarrett and Toby Keith Pro Wrestling upstart promotion be great or a failure?

Jeff Jarrett and Toby Keith tried to buy TNA/ Total Nonstop Action Wrestling last year but Dixie Carter wanted to still apart on TNA as an on air authority figure and apart of the creative team. Dixie Carter is the current president of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling and the Carter family which owns Panda Energy. Panda Energy controls TNA and Jeff Jarrett (the founder of TNA along with his father Jerry Jarrett) recently resigned from TNA. He is still is an investor of TNA and owns 29% of the promotion.

When Jeff Jarret and Toby Keith heard the pitch that given to them, they both decided to start a new Pro Wrestling promotion. Rumors have this new promotion airing on the CMT network, and will involve recently retired WWE commentator, Jim Ross.

Would these ideas for the Jeff Jarrett and Toby Keith Pro Wrestling upstart promotion be great or a failure?

1) Additional involvment in the new promotion owned by Jaff Jarrett and Toby Keitrh:

Jim Cornette (Senior Producer), D-Lo Brown (Road Agent/ Producer), Terry "Magnum" Allen (Color commentator/ Creative Team Member ), Buddy Landell (Color commentator/Creative Team Member), Don West (Color commentator), Nickula "Babby Doll" Roberts (Creative Team Member),

Sting (Creative Team Member/ on air authority figure), and Shane Douglas (Creative Team Member, Producer, Backstage Interviewer).

2) Possible name for the promotion:

UPW/ Universal Pro Wrestling (govened by the NWA)

3) UPW roster:

A.J. Styles, CM Punk, Shelton Benjamin, John Morrison, Jeff Hardy, Matt Morgan, David Hart Smith, Chris "Masters" Mordetzky, Richie Steamboat, Ross & Marshall Von Eric, Mike Dibiase, Doc Gallows, Adam Pearce, Colt Cabana, Rob Conway, Joey Ryan, Kenny King & JTG, Hernandaz & Jimmy Snuka Jr, Alex Shelly & Petty Williams, Chavo Guerrero & Wes Briscoe, Brian Lawler & Marcus "Buff" Bagwell, Tommy "Crimson" Mercer, Jason "Christian York" Spence, Elijah Burke, and Gregory Helms.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Everything but Jim Cornette. I like Jim but Corny is stuck in the 80's. He failed at TNA and ROH because of his antiquated booking style.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Anything Jeff Jarrett and Toby Keith can come up with will sink.

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

I find it funny that how all the dirt sheets and now you are claiming that Toby Keith is like an important name or something. he is just a country music singer......that name means nothing to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.