How to make Liam Payne follow you on twitter?!?!?

Please help me! I am SUCH a huge fan of one direction and I absolutely love Liam Payne :) And I have a twitter and I really want him to follow me but I tweet him everyday and stuff....and he still doesn't notice me ;( Do you know how to make him follow me? I love one direction so much I just want ONE of the... show more Please help me! I am SUCH a huge fan of one direction and I absolutely love Liam Payne :)
And I have a twitter and I really want him to follow me but I tweet him everyday and stuff....and he still doesn't notice me ;( Do you know how to make him follow me? I love one direction so much I just want ONE of the members to follow me! Thanks :) And I know this question may sound weird but Liam means ALOT to me and if theirs any-way you know how to make a celebrity follow you.....please help! I ALWAYS tweet liam but nothing seems to work ;(

Btw if anyone wants to follow me on twitter my name is: Amina_Luvs_You .x