Amina
Amina asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 7 years ago

How to make Liam Payne follow you on twitter?!?!?

Please help me! I am SUCH a huge fan of one direction and I absolutely love Liam Payne :)

And I have a twitter and I really want him to follow me but I tweet him everyday and stuff....and he still doesn't notice me ;( Do you know how to make him follow me? I love one direction so much I just want ONE of the members to follow me! Thanks :) And I know this question may sound weird but Liam means ALOT to me and if theirs any-way you know how to make a celebrity follow you.....please help! I ALWAYS tweet liam but nothing seems to work ;(

Btw if anyone wants to follow me on twitter my name is: Amina_Luvs_You .x

Favorite Answer

Liam Payne follows me on twitter! This is what I did…hopefully by luck it will happen to you too!

1.) Don't spam him…that is literally the most annoying thing ever. Also please don't beg him to follow you, I bet he's probably just as annoyed getting that daily.

2.) Maybe if it's a question or just an interesting topic, just answer it, instead of asking for a follow or those 'I love u Liam' responses

3.) Post something funny or unique to catch his attention! :)

4.) Don't get disappointed or give up…it's not like he's ignoring you, it's just thousands of people always are tweeting him and stuff. One day, you'll get a follow. Trust me!

I understand truly how you feel. I'm also a big fan of Liam, he's so sweet! But what I didn't do was write to him everyday, just once in a while. Things I found (what he tweeted) were interesting. And I think with patients you will get a follow, just like me. Good luck!!

You can spam him with things like "Hi Liam, how was your day" but lets face it 500+ girls tweet him every second. He prob won't see it

Source(s): Directioner since 2011

I know how you feel. I think if you put you're name as "Hi Liam" and you tweet him a lot. He might follow you. :)

don't spam him with the question, it just annoys them. Try being original by maybe making him reply or RT you then change your name to "follow me liam" and since he has already noticed you,he will follow you. I'm a directioner and those are things I realized :) Please answer my question about one direction? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201402...

Source(s): thanks if you do!

I've been trying for three years. . . .obvious i have no idea how .. . .i think it's a bout luck . . .i mean i participated to a lot of his followsprees (well 3-4 ) he's never done too many . . . ..

Sorry but he is so huge he doesn't really care about the small people thats just who people are who make so much money off people are

Maybe say nice things about him

informative and this gives me better knowledge on this topic

• renae

can someone tell me what is the correct answer for this question?