What can i study in collage? (comouters)?

Im 14 years old and im learning programming and mcu cricut making and programing maybe learn ARM too but i have a question

What thing(forgot ehat theyvare called) i can chose to study and be professional at??? What are each about!!!? Choaing from now and planning to learn more from now!
Update: to even try the terial it requires me to enter a paypal credit card or something !!!!! you can't have any in iran also you can watch videos in iran using proxy but whit speed of 10kb/s and many DCs in middle of videos and each minute of low quality video will cost me so much (iran nets or data usage limited... show more to even try the terial it requires me to enter a paypal credit card or something !!!!!

you can't have any in iran
also you can watch videos in iran using proxy but whit speed of 10kb/s and many DCs in middle of videos and each minute of low quality video will cost me so much (iran nets or data usage limited mine is 1mbps (gives 60kb/s most) and 4GB usage limit and i pay 15$ each month (40000tomans)
Update 2: i guess they are iranians who are in another countrys im planning to try my best to get out of iran but i dont get any good grades !!!!

or they maybe have a friend in another country who pay for them !!!!!

kamhagh@gmail.com
Update 3: btw i would love to and no matter pay for my net to learn !!!! also nobody is agains me learning !!!

also im not regional person btw i dont really like iran !!!

its not anything like that !!!!!
1 answer 1