Multiple Gaming PC questions?
I have multiple questions regarding my computer for gaming.
1. I have a msi gtx 760 and was wondering if my i7 intel 920 is bottlenecking
2. Can I get another gtx 760 if I have an Antec earthwatt 750 Watt psu
3. My computer went up to 40C+ idle when it use to be around 30C after I put in another fan at the top of my case blowing air out, this is my case, http://www.corsair.com/en/pc-cases/graphite-series...
4. Should I get the Noctua NH-D14 (have stock cpu cooler now) if I want to overclock intel 920 2.6ghz to around 3.6ghz
5. Should I just get a better cpu or keep my intel 920
6. Is this a good network adapter, ASUS PCE-N53 300Mbps 11n Dual band Wireless LAN PCI-E Card
Full PC specs: (how many watts am I using up?)
Cpu - Intel i7 920 @ 2.6ghz
Gpu - Msi twin frozr gtx 760
Motherboard - Asus p6t
RAM - 9gb ddr3
HDD - 3 tb toshiba 7200rpm and this, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N8...
4 case fans, 2 with LED
PSU - Antec Earthwatt 750 watt psu
----- Thanks for any help
- n/aLv 76 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Overclock your 920
2. 750w would be pushing it. Get at least 850w for overhead
3. It might need cleaning out
4. Go for A-I-O watercooler like the H100i
5. Not for that socket
6. Don't know