Which do you prefer the young or old Leonardo DiCaprio?

Ill have to go with young Leo <3 he was just absolutely beautiful and the first film I saw him in was Titanic so he will always be Jack Dawson to me.

Even though I love films that he is in now, especially Great Gatsby & Wolf of Wall Street he just isn't as beautiful as he was when he was younger, but I still love him and always will.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I prefer the young Leonardo DiCaprio because he was so cute. Did you see him in the movie Titanic?

• 7 years ago

I prefer the young Leonardo. I first saw him in 'The Quick and the Dead' a 1995 movie and I thought he was gorgeous.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

He needs to spread his seeds. Its been 21 years since he got his GE from high school. hey narcissistic leo are u asking this? Apply to pepperdine university and convert to Christianity

• 7 years ago

uh if you mean the way he looks I don't care because im not attracted to men. I like a lot of the acting work he has done lately. his part in Django unchained was very memorable

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Old because he has riskier movie roles and doesn't play an innocent character.

• Shel8
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Older, he is getting better with age. Very handsome man.

=^^=

Source(s): Me~
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

young, in terms of looks

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

young

• 7 years ago

old

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.