Why do I feel so betrayed by life?

Well Ill try to make it short. I have this friend and he is friend with my ex bf. I dislike my ex bf. But cant tell my friend to stop being his friend, that would be rude. But my ex bf did terrible things to me, destroyed big part of my self steem and cant forgive him for everything. I just dont wanna know about him. But this friend keeps remind me about him, saying things my ex does without me even asking. Thanks to him now I know my ex bf is doing great, has awesome job, has car, travels, has a couple, money etc... Has everything I want to but for me life has been harder. I always get fooled in jobs, they never gave me what I deserve. Dont have a car, still have to live with parents. For now I dont even have a job! And is really hard to find one, but Im trying. I do have the cutest and sweet bf in the world now, he supports me, he helps me in everything he can. I wouldnt be here without him. I just want to live quietly with him, I just want to give him a better life. I know **** happ

Favorite Answer

Different people have different expectations in life. If your skills are insufficient to help you meet your expectations, you will be disappointed. Perseverance, self-reliance, determination, patience, courtesy toward all, these will help you. Don't compare your fortunes with anyone else. Make a list of what you want, and for each item on your list, try to figure out what skill you need to practice. Ask your friends and adult persons in your life if they can think of other skills you might practice.

"Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced. "

James Arthur Baldwin.

its normal every one feel the same