How can I have sex with a random party girl?

There's this party I'm going to in a week, and some pretty sexy horny girls are going. Some of them don't have boyfriends. So how can I pick one of them up at the party, then get them to go to a closed room and have sex. Or in th bathroom for more privacy.. And how can I give them a good enough time so the come back for more.

Favorite Answer

I know you don't want to her a answer from any of these moral apostale. So just google online a few pick-up lines to get a good start into the conversations with girls on this party. If you favour for a special girl, than just talk to a lot of other girls earlier on in the eve. Hang around with them, tell jokes , have fun. Later in the evening talk to her, touch jer gentely and entertain her. Don't talk to much , let her talk. Search for eye and gentle body contact. Never get to drunk - that's abturn. Never show her that she might have a higher value than you. Never be nervous. Just take it easy and feel the right moment. Easier than you think. Some woman are like dogs. SOME !

Source(s): PUA
    • ?
      6 years agoReport

U sound gay

• You could try but the best way to make a girl like you is to actually talk to her and be friendly rather than trying to get sex out of her. If they're easy girls they're likely to sleep with you right away but you should consider whether you want a girl like that in your life, if she slept with you so easily, she's likely to sleep with any other boy at a party!..

• Brian

Wow... really? REALLY?? A sooth sayer! Knows there's going to be horny girls at a party in the future! Where the hell were you when I was a little younger? :D

Dude, go for the bathroom! No one will need it, they'll all be hurling in the bushes outside and you can hurl while she gives you oral... kill 2 birds with one stone - how efficient eh?

If she's super lucky, she'll be so drunk too she really won't recall the horror of the night :)

Good luck.

I can't wait to see you in the STD section in a week and a half, after you feel bad for having likely unprotected sex with a stranger.

• ?

Do girls really "come back for more" with a guy who thinks a bathroom is even a little bit OK?

Have some class, take her to a hotel, or your place, or her place. Geez…..really?

Hope this helps!

Just get drunk and see what happens....