Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 6 years ago

Good names for a twins? A boy and a girl.?

My sister is 25 and about to have twins, a boy and a girl, and she told me I could pick the names. I have a few in mind, but I'm not sure which I like best. The last name is Montgomery. Or, if you have any other options, please leave them!

Girl Names:

- Stella Alivya Montgomery

- Kayley Alivya Montgomery

- Carson Alivya Montgomery

- Dallas Alivya Montgomery

- Kennedy Alivya Montgomery

Boy Names:

- Bentley Kyle Montgomery

- Ryan Victor Montgomery

- Caden Alex Montgomery

- Gabe Elijah Montgomery

- Brandon Connor Montgomery.

Please help! So far, the only one I like best is Bentley. She's due in 3 weeks. please help!

Unisex names are a big thing in our family. My name's Dakota, her name is Taylor, my little sisters name is Jordyn...

Also, Alivya is my middle name, passed down from my grandmother.

• Apogee
    Favorite Answer

Stella and Kayley are the only actual girls name on that list, I would call the others completely masculine NOT unisex, Stella is actually attractive, though

Ryan or Brandon are best on the boys list

• ?

Girl Names:

- Stella Alivya Montgomery - Love Stella but don't think it flows right what with the middle name also starting with an A. It just sounds awkward to me.

- Kayley Alivya Montgomery - I personally don't like Kayley as a name, and prefer Hayley, but it flows well and I like the nn Kay.

- Carson Alivya Montgomery - Really dislike. I know you said unisex names are a big thing but "-son" names should only ever be in boys imo.

- Dallas Alivya Montgomery - just reminds me of the TV show. I prefer Daphne, but it's okay.

- Kennedy Alivya Montgomery - Not really a fan of Kennedy, but it sounds good.

Boy Names:

- Bentley Kyle Montgomery - I really don't like Bemtley as it isn't my style, I prefer Benjamin, but it sounds good with Kyle.

- Ryan Victor Montgomery - Love this, it's so classy!

- Caden Alex Montgomery - Not a fan of Caden, but really like Alex, even more when it's a nn for Alexander.

- Gabe Elijah Montgomery - Love Gabe as a nn for Gabriel (my favourite boys name) but not on its own. Gabriel Elijah is lovely, as is Elijah Gabe/Elijah Gabriel.

- Brandon Connor Montgomery - Not a fan of either name, and personally think there's too many n's.

I vote for Stella and Ryan. If Gabe was Gabriel I'd vote for that :)

HTH!

• Paula

For the girl I adore Stella Alivya (Kennedy Alivya is cute too)

For the boys I would mix and match: Connor Elijah :)

• Bex

Stella Kate Montgomery & Brent Alex Montgomery

Love 2014

• Emma

I like Stella and Kayley for girls. Ryan and Caden are best for boys. Stella Alivya and Ryan Victor go really well together, as do Kayley Alivya and Caden Alex. My favourite would have to be Stella and Ryan. Good luck with naming, and wish you're sister best of luck with the twins!

Kennedy Alivya and Caden Alex

• blank

Carson,Dallas and Kennedy are boy names.

Girl-Stella Alivya

Boy-Ryan Victor

• Marie

Out of the girls I like Kennedy Alivya and out of the boys I like Brandon Connor and Bentley Kyle.

• Cammie

Cade Alexander Montgomery and Stella Aviana (Ahvee-ana) Montgomery, Stella and Cade. Hope that helps.

Good luck and congratulations to your sister:)

-Cameron

I like Kayley and Ryan

Please don't use Bentley. That's for wannabees.