- Stella Alivya Montgomery - Love Stella but don't think it flows right what with the middle name also starting with an A. It just sounds awkward to me.
- Kayley Alivya Montgomery - I personally don't like Kayley as a name, and prefer Hayley, but it flows well and I like the nn Kay.
- Carson Alivya Montgomery - Really dislike. I know you said unisex names are a big thing but "-son" names should only ever be in boys imo.
- Dallas Alivya Montgomery - just reminds me of the TV show. I prefer Daphne, but it's okay.
- Kennedy Alivya Montgomery - Not really a fan of Kennedy, but it sounds good.
- Bentley Kyle Montgomery - I really don't like Bemtley as it isn't my style, I prefer Benjamin, but it sounds good with Kyle.
- Ryan Victor Montgomery - Love this, it's so classy!
- Caden Alex Montgomery - Not a fan of Caden, but really like Alex, even more when it's a nn for Alexander.
- Gabe Elijah Montgomery - Love Gabe as a nn for Gabriel (my favourite boys name) but not on its own. Gabriel Elijah is lovely, as is Elijah Gabe/Elijah Gabriel.
- Brandon Connor Montgomery - Not a fan of either name, and personally think there's too many n's.
I vote for Stella and Ryan. If Gabe was Gabriel I'd vote for that :)