Good names for a twins? A boy and a girl.?
My sister is 25 and about to have twins, a boy and a girl, and she told me I could pick the names. I have a few in mind, but I'm not sure which I like best. The last name is Montgomery. Or, if you have any other options, please leave them!
- Stella Alivya Montgomery
- Kayley Alivya Montgomery
- Carson Alivya Montgomery
- Dallas Alivya Montgomery
- Kennedy Alivya Montgomery
- Bentley Kyle Montgomery
- Ryan Victor Montgomery
- Caden Alex Montgomery
- Gabe Elijah Montgomery
- Brandon Connor Montgomery.
Please help! So far, the only one I like best is Bentley. She's due in 3 weeks. please help!
Unisex names are a big thing in our family. My name's Dakota, her name is Taylor, my little sisters name is Jordyn...
Also, Alivya is my middle name, passed down from my grandmother.
- ApogeeLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
Stella and Kayley are the only actual girls name on that list, I would call the others completely masculine NOT unisex, Stella is actually attractive, though
Ryan or Brandon are best on the boys list
- CSI fanaticLv 47 years ago
- Stella Alivya Montgomery - Love Stella but don't think it flows right what with the middle name also starting with an A. It just sounds awkward to me.
- Kayley Alivya Montgomery - I personally don't like Kayley as a name, and prefer Hayley, but it flows well and I like the nn Kay.
- Carson Alivya Montgomery - Really dislike. I know you said unisex names are a big thing but "-son" names should only ever be in boys imo.
- Dallas Alivya Montgomery - just reminds me of the TV show. I prefer Daphne, but it's okay.
- Kennedy Alivya Montgomery - Not really a fan of Kennedy, but it sounds good.
- Bentley Kyle Montgomery - I really don't like Bemtley as it isn't my style, I prefer Benjamin, but it sounds good with Kyle.
- Ryan Victor Montgomery - Love this, it's so classy!
- Caden Alex Montgomery - Not a fan of Caden, but really like Alex, even more when it's a nn for Alexander.
- Gabe Elijah Montgomery - Love Gabe as a nn for Gabriel (my favourite boys name) but not on its own. Gabriel Elijah is lovely, as is Elijah Gabe/Elijah Gabriel.
- Brandon Connor Montgomery - Not a fan of either name, and personally think there's too many n's.
I vote for Stella and Ryan. If Gabe was Gabriel I'd vote for that :)
- PaulaLv 77 years ago
For the girl I adore Stella Alivya (Kennedy Alivya is cute too)
For the boys I would mix and match: Connor Elijah :)
- BexLv 67 years ago
Stella Kate Montgomery & Brent Alex Montgomery
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- EmmaLv 57 years ago
I like Stella and Kayley for girls. Ryan and Caden are best for boys. Stella Alivya and Ryan Victor go really well together, as do Kayley Alivya and Caden Alex. My favourite would have to be Stella and Ryan. Good luck with naming, and wish you're sister best of luck with the twins!Source(s): Answer mine please~http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao...
- 7 years ago
Kennedy Alivya and Caden Alex
- blankLv 77 years ago
Carson,Dallas and Kennedy are boy names.
- MarieLv 77 years ago
Out of the girls I like Kennedy Alivya and out of the boys I like Brandon Connor and Bentley Kyle.
- CammieLv 57 years ago
Cade Alexander Montgomery and Stella Aviana (Ahvee-ana) Montgomery, Stella and Cade. Hope that helps.
Good luck and congratulations to your sister:)
- Lose YourselfLv 77 years ago
I like Kayley and Ryan
Please don't use Bentley. That's for wannabees.