how do i hack my other laptop and control it with this one?

my laptops are both (HP 2000 notebook PC ) and im trying to gain access to all my files that are on there but the screen is broke

• Ryan
    Favorite Answer

First off. This is not hacking. To gain full access you will need an operating system that is different on your other computer. So if you have windows then you will need to boot linux and do the copy over. This will allow all files to copy correctly without permission issues. You will get the adapter in the link below. To get to the files you will go into on both the computer that works and the other hard drive you will go to

Documents/Settings> [Your User Here]> Then copy the external HDD over to Documents on the working computer.

Buy the item in the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Vantec-CB-ISATAU2-Supports-2...

~good luck

P.S. If I was not descriptive enough or you need further help my email is in my bio of my account. Email me any time.

Source(s): Computer Builder
  • Ken

Most laptops have a monitor output jack. Just plug in a monitor to the laptop with a bad display (you may need to toggle to an alternate display mode to route video to it). Then you can use any method you prefer to transfer your data (usb drive, network, external hard drive, etc.).

You can use the remote connection utility on Windows.

Take the HDD out and use a drive caddy to access those.

don't have to hack you can do it remotely with a code or password or hook up the broken one to an external monitor