Bank deposits more than once daily?

I have many checking accounts and never seen a direct deposit show multiple times a day.

They always show a bit after midnight and before 6 am.

Always.

Why are people here saying that direct deposits can happen more than once a day?

The only deposits that show during the middle of the day are the ones I make myself that show up online when I get home.

Are people confusing direct deposits with regular, self-made, deposits?

Or did things just change?

could you name a bank that processes them as they arrive?

i think only a card like the emeral card would,, that's not a bank

could you name a bank?

Favorite Answer

The ACH system runs 24 x 7 x 365. Depending upon your bank's posting procedures deposits can show up at any time of any day including weekends and banking holidays. I have accounts at 2 credit unions and USAA Federal Savings. All 3 financial institutions post in real time and I have had deposits show up on weekends as well as Memorial Day and Presidents Day as well as multiple times per day.

The Emerald card is a debit card tied to a bank account. All debit cards are. You may not be able to write checks against it, but there is a bank account behind it just the same.

Some banks only process direct deposits over night. Other banks process them as they arrive. No big deal either way.

Well it is as simple as no matter how many time your making the deposit , it will show that amount is debited but after some time