Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂電視其他:電視 · 7 years ago

2013福特廣告歌曲

請問

影片中那首歌的歌手是誰? 歌名是什麼?

求解! 謝謝~

http://www.ford.com.tw/suvs/ecosport#overlay=12490...

(福特網站2013 EcoSport 電視廣告)

1 Answer

Rating
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Tallest Man On Earth - Revelation Blues The Tallest Man On Earth 唱的 曲名 - Revelation Blues用上完整字句 youtube 搜 就有完整此曲影音可選欣賞 . 歌詞 I was more than just a cowardI was handsome tooI felt nothing when your flood came downholding fines that made me wonder if the lights were wrongwith my hands that never touched no groundwhen your talent is in numbersof the many times you're goneI could lie I don't care about forgivingbut sometimes it's just roses dying too youngAs I'm fencing up the hoursin the fields of redwhile you think I'm on a loveless straightin the letters from the lovers in a land gone wrongexplanations always written latewhen your talent curse the framingof the crying you heard sungI could lie I don't care about what's missingbut sometimes it's just roses dying too youngyour train of thoughts is always passing herewith its falling paint, and its broken gearsit's the damn revelation blues when you see the pathand you know you won't be the last,oh lord...I was more than just a terrorI was crying toobut you showed me in the gusts betweenthat a wind is sometimes broken and its flying pathhas no meaning nor a ghost withinwhen your talent is in hidingthat your feeling is always wrongI always want to bring you something

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.