Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Who will be running against Hillary Clinton for president; Sarah Palin?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd rather have Debra Medina way before either one of those horrible choices.

"The Council on Foreign Relations controls our government. Through the years its members have infiltrated the entire executive branch, State Department, Justice Department, CIA, and top ranks of the military. Every director of the Central Intelligence Agency has been a member of the CFR. Most U.S. Presidents since Roosevelt have been members. The members of the CFR dominate ownership of the press and most, if not all, of America's top journalists are members. The CFR does not conform to government policy. The government conforms to CFR policy." quote in Behold a Pale Horse by Milton William (Bill) Cooper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYq3TaBik64

Youtube thumbnail

Attachment image
  • 6 years ago

I just hope that the Republicans throw everything they have about Benghazi against her, which of course is nothing, except "we want answers!" of course they would have gotten those answers if they would have attended any of the Senate hearings, all 156,000 of them...

liberals just keep letting the right wing nuts keep digging themselves further and further underground with their Benghazi nonsense the same way they did with the idiots who were accusing barack obama of being born in Kenya. How did that "conspiracy" theory end up working out for them???

honestly I kind of hope its Chris Christie who runs against her. Otherwise it's just going to be another blowout like Super Bowl 48. I want an intriguing entertaining match up that and evidently results in a democratic victory.

• Joey
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Sarah Palin is a great American.

HILLARY is a shrill ugly rotten shoe. Shittiest human on Earth.

• 6 years ago

-I don't know of any Republican who WON'T be running against Hillary- in 2016. So YOUR guess- is as Good as Everyone Else's. :)

Source(s): As it stands -Today.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Not likely! Palin may be the only person in the country that Hillary could beat. 6 years of lies, innuendoes , and down right character assignation has taken their toll on Palin.

• Future
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

I think we'll see Ryan or Jeb Bush as nominee, but most defintely a woman, black or latino as VP for the GOP.

• 6 years ago

hilary clinton has lost my vote, and sara palin never even came close.

what's with this gop offer to expell all gays from the GOP? those in michigan appear ready to tell you anything that you want to hear to get your vote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/07/mary-hele...

• 6 years ago

Sarah Palin can't control her own family and her own big mouth ... Hillary would make mince meat out of her ... !

• Steve
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

I think Condolezza and Sarah would actually be damned good for this country

• 6 years ago

I'm hope it is a man named Dr. Ben Carson. That would upset the libbies big time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.