promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

My laptop keyboard is typing extra letters?

I am typing with osk for the moment

whenever i type anything, extra letters type too

(the question using my keyboard)

----------------

t.o.o

ty/pce

lcettcevrs

cexwtvra

anyth,ing

ty/pce

,i

xwhcencevrcevr

-------------------

please help me, i've tried everything =[

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your laptop's keyboard is either not connected/attached very well or the keyboard isn't functioning well , if you know how to take it apart then do it and check the cable connecting it to the main board try removing the cable and cleaning it with a dry cloth or some perfume (not too much) then put everything back.

PS:This might void your warranty if you have one, also you can find many guides online showing you how to take apart your laptop.

Source(s): Experience
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

tried to reboot see if this is a window problem . hopefully it is only needs reboot

second things might have problem is there might be some liquid gone to your keyboard ...

if this is the case , then the best way i found is to let the laptop sit under air condition to let the water dry out be air con .

the thrid case is that some dirt might have gone in to your keyboard

do not try to dismount the key ...you will have a hard time to put it back . in most case it is impossible to put the key back , if you try you might have to replace the whole keyboard

if anything above doesnt seem to be the case . you might needs to take it back to the repair shop if it is still under warranty good luck

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Just show you laptop to any of hardware shop they will give you good suggestion.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

The buttons are spoilt replace them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

SI

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.