gk6b612 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 6 years ago

我忘記這個英文演講稿寫神麼 20點

"oh,how sweet!" said the oldwoman."Yor are just the one to take care

of my sheep. You can be my shepherd."

so the fok took the sheep out to the fiedldsnext day. And when he

brought them back, the old woman did not notice that one was missing. And thenext day.

我有一個英文演講稿可是我忘記那張英文演講稿在哪 可以幫我找出這個演講稿的題目和完整的

稿子

Rating
    Favorite Answer

題目:

Hiring the Fox as Shepherd

內容:

An old woman needed someone to watch over her sheep when they were out in the fields.

The bear volunteered for the job.

“Well, I don’t know. You seem very gruff. How would you call my sheep if you were their shepherd?” “I would call them like this… Grouff! Grouff! Grouff!” “Oh, no no no! That would frighten my sheep. They would all run away! I do not want you to be my shepherd.”

The wolf applied for the job.

“You seem rather snarly. How would you call my sheep, if you were their shepherd?”

“I would call them like this… Waooooo! Waooooo! Waooooo!”

“Oh, no no no! That would scare my sheep to death! They would all run away! I do not want you to be my shepherd.”

Next came the fox to apply.

“Well, you seem like a respectable fellow. How would you call my sheep, if you were their shepherd?”

“I will call them very gently, And the sheep will all come right to me. I will call like this…Little sheep…little sheep…It’s time to sleep! Gili-bome…gili-bome…Come home…come home!”

“Oh, how sweet!” said the old woman. “You are just the one to take care of my sheep. You can be my shepherd.”

So the fox took the sheep out to the fields next day. And when he brought them back…The old woman did not notice that one was missing. And the next day… And the next day… On the fifth day, the old woman suddenly noticed that.Where she once had had ten sheep…She now had only five! And looking closely, she saw sheep’s wool and blood on the fox’s muzzle.

“So, that’s how it is!” she thought. And picking up her heavy churn full of milk, she heaved it at the fox. “You cannot work for me anymore!”

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!” the fox ran off. But since that day many foxes have white spots on the end of their tails. That is where the old woman splashed him with her churn full of milk. And of course everyone knows…If you want your sheep to come home safely…Do not hire a fox for a shepherd!

Source(s): 網路