Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 6 years ago

Please Help me with my Life!?

All I do every day is wake up at about 10:00 (because I do online school), then play video games for hours and hours. Then I may do a little bit of school and of course have two big meals a day (skip breakfast). But I don't really have any friends. Its getting worse too cause I switched to an online school. My mom and dad say that I have 3 friends but I kind of don't. Anyway, I'm obsessed with video games. Can't help it. And I also don't have my license yet or a job or a car and lots of other things (almost 17 years old). I am getting behind in school and I am severely depressed. Before you say anything about going to a therapist, I already have and it sucked and I hated it. I also went to a mental institution a year ago. That ruined me. At night I kind of mast*rbate and watch you know what cause that's when its private. I should be doing a lot better because my parents are pretty rich. I have also never had a girlfriend and I really want one. Can't realy do that anymore(online school)

Favorite Answer

You could join clubs or volunteer to make new friends. Education is super important in life! Knowledge is gold. Spend at most 2 hours on video games cause overplaying can cause illness. Be yourself, but your best self! Be more carefree and start small talks with people to gain confidence. Heck care what they think because yolo. Don't hope too much or you'll be disappointed.

For starters drop the video games.... An hour - two hours a day is ok. School is always the top priority. Tell your parents how you feel.... And stop being lazy and get your license and get a job..... Your only hurting yourself...

The only real difference between you and I is the fact that instead of online school my mother switched to homeschooling. But she didn't teach me, I taught myself. You are in a negative and very controlling environment. The best thing you can do is try hard in school, get a job, and move out AfuckingSAP. That's ASAP. Your parents are controlling you.

They tried to do this to me but I escaped. My sister, however, may be trapped. If you have siblings, I honestly believe you should help them first, but you need to get out of that environment. Trust me, you'll be much better off.