How do I get more traffic to my blog?

I am a Psychology Student who has a Love, Life, and Relationship blog. I have been helping people for sometime now work on small issues; mainly relationship issues and how to be better with attraction techniques. I am a Life Coach Currently as I cannot hold the title Counselor until I graduate. I am just looking to... show more I am a Psychology Student who has a Love, Life, and Relationship blog. I have been helping people for sometime now work on small issues; mainly relationship issues and how to be better with attraction techniques. I am a Life Coach Currently as I cannot hold the title Counselor until I graduate. I am just looking to drive traffic into my site so I can get new potential client and viewers. Any Ideas?? I have done blog commenting, answering questions and passing my link, working on youtube, Have the All in One SEO plug-in on my blog, submitted to Google and Bing. I am trying but I am not getting many results however traffic is picking up SLOWLY.

I am working on my content as I know this is key and I am staying away from tags as I was informed this could over rank me and push me out of the money slot.