Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 7 years ago

In California do violent (Murder of a 5 year old) child offenders have to register ?

The conviction title ended up being reduced to "Second degree Child Endangerment".

We had recently found out that this person was on a site like care dot com offering trying to get babysitting/pet sitting jobs. After we contacted them she was removed and now we are seeing her on other sites like this as well as craigslist.

Nothing ever comes up on her because she is using her married name when she is advertising.

Are children are grown with their own kids and just the thought of someone like this watching our grand babies just scares the hell out of me and for other angels out there.

What can someone due to put a stop to this ?

Her is the link to the case.

http://poundpuplegacy.org/node/18978

Thank You Advance for any info or feedback that I might be able to get.

Grand Momma

• Dylan
    Favorite Answer

Umm I'm pretty sure that a murder would not be reduced to child endangerment.