Anonymous

I am studying Business Management and I was wondering what books should I read to help me with my course?

I do Business Management and this semester I am doing Principle of marketing, Professional competence and Business context.

(I also do Numeracy but I've got a couple Maths CD's and loads of textbooks for this module already to help me)

So I was wondering what textbooks can I read to help me with these modules?

And for Principle of marketing I've got coursework/presentation about marketing for a company like we need to find out the Swot, porters 5 forces, Pestle and other kinds of things, does anyone know any good websites as well as books were I can find this stuff about a company or what other things I should research about a company?

And for Business context I have to do a presentation about the pharmaceutical industry.

If you can just recommend some good textbooks, newspaper articles, journals etc then I can buy/borrow the books and other stuff from a local library.

Favorite Answer

You can also research through the web. There are countless sources (including websites of libraries and magazines) where you can find relevant information.

The SWOT Analysis Microsoft Word template that I bought online helped me with my Business and Marketing studies. It was put together by a team of fortune 500 company CEO's, CIO's, CFO's, Project Managers and leading consultants, it is well-structured, easy-to-follow and highly recommended.

The SWOT Analysis template was so good that I also purchased a Business Case Template from the same company which also helped me with my research. All the best, regards, Jackson

The best person to ask would be your instructors and/or department heads.