Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 6 years ago

What's a Good Perfume Fragrance?

I want to buy perfume and wanted to know what scent smell really good enough for me to try any suggestions ? Thanxs ♥

Favorite Answer

We don't know WHAT scents you've tried on!

Some perfumes may stink on you, depends on body chemistry. So, even the best-selling fragrance, may not smell well on you, but best answer is to try on a sample, and see HOW it reacts on your skin.

How I know this? I bought dh one of the best colognes, smell good on another guy, but it didn't on him.

This girl @ work, also has BO. Everyone knows she comes to work, like she showered everyday, looking fresh right out of the shower, etc. but she's got BO. Why? Her perfume is causing her to smell like she stinks!

Perfumes I hate: Scada, Michael Kors.

I like Bulgary Mon Jasmin Noir.

http://us.bulgari.com/productDetail.jsp?…

I also like Chanel 5.

I bought Chanel 5, spray, but it was making me sick, it was just too powerful . . . .even though I loved it when I had a sample, so I took it back and got an exchange for the real perfume, that you only use very little, NOT SPRAYED ON.

BTW: They go on my wrist, behind the neck, why waste expensive perfumes by putting them on your dress? How is your blood flow (veins) going to activate the scent?

You are supposed to apply the perfume to your pulse points..those are the warmest spots on your body (with the excepting of your head). I've also heard that rubbing the perfume is bad..it "breaks" the perfume.

Justin Timberlake: The 31-year-old says he is not a fan of overpowering aftershaves and prefers the just out of the shower smell. ''Call me crazy, call me weird but I like the smell of beer. I don't think men should overdo their aura or let people smell you before you walk into a room. I like a fresh out of the shower smell. ''I don't like smelling like flowers," he said.

I have tons of favorite perfumes, but some nice ones are:

Britney Spears - Fantasy, Curious

Justin Bieber - Someday, Girlfriend and The Key

Beyonce - Heat, Heat Rush

Juicy Culture - Viva La Juicy

One Direction - Our Moment

DKNY - Be Delicious

Hope I helped :)

A perfume to me is a commitment ... I like different rare ones that make ppl identify you ..

I personally like all of Tom fords private blends .. Though they are quite expansive they stay for a really long time and you don't need to use more that 2 sprays..

I would recommend you to try this website as it is very helpful in searching for the type you like

http://www.fragrantica.com/

I love the perfumes from bath and body works

The White Citrus and Cherry Blossom are my fav :) x

Personal favorite and a classic.. Ralph Lauren Romance! :)